I am often not immediately available by telephone. Therefore, I cannot provide consistent crisis care. If you think that you may need this level of support, please let me know so that we can determine whether I am an appropriate provider or if we need to develop a crisis plan for you. Leaving a message on my voicemail is usually the only way to reach me. I will keep you informed of our work schedules using an automated appointment reminder.
If you are in crisis, do one of the following:
- call 988, the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline, or
- call 1-800-273-8255 (1-800-273-TALK), or
- text HOME to 741741 to access the Crisis text line or
- go to the nearest Emergency Room or
- call the Huntsman Mental Health Institute crisis line at (801) 583-2500.